Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Car Cosmetix

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Car Cosmetix

Was going to post that gar didn't want you to think I was making fun of the shoddy shoddy workmanship B-)

Car Cosmetix

Cant do anything else but laugh about at this stage fogey its all done and dusted

Stay well away from them!!!

I took my car in to get a few bits done and now wish I never did, as I have to go get a full respray somewhere else.

First no customer services as promised, I.e we will pick up your car blah blah.

Second the quality is appalling! There are paint run marks with big blots of paint on the defuser. Under the boot lid is still marks where they sanded the bumper and never sprayed it.

Side of bumper has marks where they did half job tapeing it off, so shows old paint and lacquer marks. Under taillight the same.

Bonnet was sprayed but now has like a water stain on it that can't be polished out. When you open the bonnet all you feel is this this layer or lacquer. Same for front bumper. Can clearly see half job.

They bent the roof rails.

And to top it all off my car is now two different colours!

Stay well away!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor

Shame ye didnt read this thread first, they are brutal at their job

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by nigzcurran
    Shame ye didnt read this thread first, they are brutal at their job
    What worse is that these guys know how to do a good job and dont. I got a fantastic job off them some years back, but seems that standards have slipped.

BMWHaus Contributor

Yep your reputation is only as good as your last job

Based on recommendations on here, I used them a good while back, for spraying some interior parts.

The first attempt was a total disgrace - appallingly bad - they didn't even prep the surface, just primered over the old wood, and gave me back the most orange peel surface you had ever seen.

He claimed when I complained, that it was just a paint job that I had paid for, not a repair and paint, and that's why they were done so shoddy.... Can you believe that?

Second go (which I had to pay an additional fee for) was much improved, but they obviously didn't spray them in the booth, and a load of dust nibs were present. Wasn't happy but gave up at that stage.

Really lazy half assed work, and it obviously gets much much worse, as we can see from Gars post.