Have a few little questions, one is driving me up the walls.... My dash is telling me iv a back passenger side light out after i got my car back from getting a scratched back bumper sprayed... Turned out to be a break light... Got new bulbs (more than one just in case). The old one looked burnt out and i replaced it with no problems and wont work :-( then i used one of the back light bilbs just to be sure and that wouldnt work :-/ im not a happy camper as i hate having it showing a fault on the dash....

Second question, break pads could do with a change, sounding grindy the odd time... Best brand to get? Good value for money?

Also due a lump some of tax back from australia in a few weeks and i am going spraying my csl carbon spoiler and leaving the top lip carbon... And suggestions and what elso to do? I was thinking maybe treat her to a day down with larry from clean car for a tidy up and maybe get timing chain and full bmw service even doh ahe has just been serviced and shes almost due a timing change.... Any suggestions or help is very much appreciated