Quote Originally Posted by KevinF
Quote Originally Posted by -amanda jdm-
Quote Originally Posted by PaddyMcGrath
Not familiar with E46s, but it's probably the bulb holder that's burnt out?

Brake pads can be got from MicksGarage or in Autofactors across from Supervalu near the Credit Union.

Would recommend getting CleanCar to give it a once over, I'm sure Larry can advise you best on that. I thought the chains were permanent and shouldn't need to be changed? Either way I'd go with a good indy over a main dealer at this stage in the car's life. (I'm not being snobby, I'd do the same with my own car!)
i was thinking that it could be the holder....
i usually wouldnt be able to afford a main dealer so once i have a few quid spare i will definitely get it a full look over from bolands... it has full service history from bolands up until 2008... as its a daily driver too and i do alot of milage so i would definitely be thinking of getting this done...
im clueless with german cars i have always owned jap... but the fact they can be complicated i want to hold onto it without it giving me trouble
I'd agree with paddy, I'd even go as far as saying that a good Indy will give the car a more thorough inspection than a main dealer will and they'll do it a lot cheaper.
hmmm i may do that so