Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cinema thread...

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Cinema thread...

Saw Edge of Tomorrow in Imax last night, have to say I thought it was great!

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispyfish
    Quote Originally Posted by 318 iS Cosmos
    Saw a million ways to die in the West last night..dont waste your time going to see it..awful film
    Really?? In what way? Looks great from the trailer but then again that's probably all the best bits!!??
    Sorry Chris, only seeing this now. Pretty much all the best bits were in the trailer. One or two funny bits but that's about it! There's one decent cameo role in it though which is brilliant

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispyfish
    Saw a million ways to die in the West last night..dont waste your time going to see it..awful film
    Really?? In what way? Looks great from the trailer but then again that's probably all the best bits!!??
    Sorry Chris, only seeing this now. Pretty much all the best bits were in the trailer. One or two funny bits but that's about it! There's one decent cameo role in it though which is brilliant
    Got to see this earlier, absolute dog of a film one to avoid, I did laugh a few times but I find stupid stuff funny.

22 jump street was not bad for what type of film it is, enjoyable and few good funny bits.

Road, the one about the Dunlops was decent, great to see the inner life of a family like that and how they work.

Bad neighbours was alright too, cant remember too much of it its out a while now but didn't dislike it :wink:

One I want to watch next is Jersey Boys

Cant wait for this, movie of the year for me have watched season 1-3 ten times now

The Inbetweeners 2 Official Trailer - In UK Cinem…: http://youtu.be/cfJxwhzgvS4

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    Cant wait for this, movie of the year for me have watched season 1-3 ten times now

The Inbetweeners 2 Official Trailer - In UK Cinem…: http://youtu.be/cfJxwhzgvS4
    Yeah can't wait for it either. The first movie was a carbon copy of a lads holiday I was on in Crete over 10yrs ago

Re: Cinema thread...

You shit in pool you owe me 50e

BMWHaus Guru

Went to see Ex Machina last night. I'd liked it a lot. Good to see CGI not being over done and a nice cerebral plot if conversely simple enough. Recommended

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Went to see Ex Machina last night. I'd liked it a lot. Good to see CGI not being over done and a nice cerebral plot if conversely simple enough. Recommended
    I really liked it too.