Thread: Selling CDs

BMWHaus Guru

Selling CDs

Was doing a bit of spring cleaning and came across a few boxes of old CDs in the attic. Now I have not counted them or done anything like that yet, but generally they would be in good nick with no scratches on discs, album art work still present in case, etc...

Is there a market for this kind of stuff still? Would I be better to look to offload everything in one go.

Seen as its gathering dust just wanted to see if it was worth anything and how best to dispose of?

If anyone has done anything similar recently would be interested to see how you got on.

Thanks!

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Selling CDs

Would like to know the same..have three boxes of CDs and a box or Vinyl I don't need.

No longer have the space or time for them. I have sold CDs on ebay before, but only got a few
    quid each for brand new ones.

BMWHaus Guru

Amazon or ebay I'd say lads.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by eddiem74
    Was doing a bit of spring cleaning and came across a few boxes of old CDs in the attic. Now I have not counted them or done anything like that yet, but generally they would be in good nick with no scratches on discs, album art work still present in case, etc...

Is there a market for this kind of stuff still? Would I be better to look to offload everything in one go.

Seen as its gathering dust just wanted to see if it was worth anything and how best to dispose of?

If anyone has done anything similar recently would be interested to see how you got on.

Thanks!
    What kinda Cd's?
    Just give them to your local charity shop. Not worth the hassle selling on eBay or Amazon. All that hassle and only pittens in return. You could of course sell as a job lot on adverts or DD. If you listed the Cd's you would probably find an appropiate buyer. But cost wise I would estimate them to not be worth a whole lot unfortunately.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    What kinda Cd's?
    A wide variety from pop to rock...Westlife to AC/DC to U2 to Guns n Roses. Most from the late 90's to early 00's. I've not taken them out of the boxes yet to fully refresh my memory wanted to see my options first.

Probably a job lot is the way to go. Don't really fancy 1 at a time or car boot sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    What kinda Cd's?
    A wide variety from pop to rock...Westlife to AC/DC to U2 to Guns n Roses. Most from the late 90's to early 00's. I've not taken them out of the boxes yet to fully refresh my memory wanted to see my options first.

Probably a job lot is the way to go. Don't really fancy 1 at a time or car boot sale.
    .....that fire in Ballymount was probably the best place for the U2 stuff!
    1990 E30 M42B18
    1995 E34 518i

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 318is

.....that fire in Ballymount was probably the best place for the U2 stuff!
    Hahahaha