Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Insurance Quotes

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by nige View Post
    You'd swear I work for them at this stage, but I've repeatedly found An Post unbeatable for insurance quotes! I'm with AIG via An Post for just over €1k on the M3. Everyone else was minimum +€500
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiem74 View Post
    Just went with An Post today for the E92 renewal. Aviva also competitive as we have the F10, house and medical insurance with them but An Post was still €19 cheaper even after all the Aviva discounts.

Renewal: 741 (Axa Broker)
    123: 839+ with options
    AA: 1000+
    Aviva: 569
    An Post: 550
    An post quoted €1700!!
    Best so far is Arachas at €900

Yikes!! I thought it was only the older stuff getting shafted but a good rodgering all round it seems

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Gar View Post
    Yikes!! I thought it was only the older stuff getting shafted but a good rodgering all round it seems

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Not sure how happy I am about some farmer from FBD trying to rodger the mrs!

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    An post quoted €1700!!
    Best so far is Arachas at €900
    Both our policies are through Arachas, interesting one for you though. The Mrs. renewal came in on the cooper D, up 250 on the year before, she rang and complained and they reissued the quote 300 quid cheaper!!

The industry is a pure arm chancing scam! Fairness to the broker though, they have yet to be been beaten for us and the policy is great. Time I got a tip in the E92 they were worth their weight in gold, sorted everything out and when the offender's insurance were dragging their heals they enacted the legal cover and I got paid pronto.
    E92 Interlagos Blue M3 - Current
    F10 Sophisto Grey 530d M-Sport - Sold
    F21 M135i Estoril Blue - Sold
    E92 Sapphire Black 335d M-Sport
    - Sold
    E36 328i SE Low Miler - Sold
    E46 Estoril Blue M3 - Sold
    E46 Titan Silver 330ci Clubsport - Sold
    E36 Cosmos Black 318is - Dead

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketron View Post
    Both our policies are through Arachas, interesting one for you though. The Mrs. renewal came in on the cooper D, up 250 on the year before, she rang and complained and they reissued the quote 300 quid cheaper!!

The industry is a pure arm chancing scam! Fairness to the broker though, they have yet to be been beaten for us and the policy is great. Time I got a tip in the E92 they were worth their weight in gold, sorted everything out and when the offender's insurance were dragging their heals they enacted the legal cover and I got paid pronto.
    They've. Even great on the other policies we have with them so I'm tempted to move this one over even if it ends up slightly more expensive than the cheapest

BMWHaus Contributor
    Which crowd are people using for M3s ?

Having a bit of trouble with my renewal. Chill wants 1.9k up from 1k last year. Due to car being 2001 and 3.2liter... makes me wanna start a riot

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokyMo View Post
    Which crowd are people using for M3s ?

Having a bit of trouble with my renewal. Chill wants 1.9k up from 1k last year. Due to car being 2001 and 3.2liter... makes me wanna start a riot
    I pay 1100 for the 02 m3 with an Post. Ive found them brilliant the passed few years, but just to caveat, I rang at the weekend to insure a 640d that I'm thinking of buying and despite having full no claims the cheapest they could do is €1900, which is a farce in my eyes. Worth a try anyway and their online quote system seems to work well.

BMWHaus Contributor
    I'm also with An Post for my 02 M3. I'm paying €945 and it was pretty much the same last year.

BMWHaus Contributor
    An Post refused because the car is 01, so still on a hunt.

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokyMo View Post
    An Post refused because the car is 01, so still on a hunt.
    It's very annoying looking for insurance for cars that age. They're too old for normal insurance and not old enough for classic insurance.