Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2000 E38 728i Sport - Showroom Condition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2000 E38 728i Sport - Showroom Condition

[size=xx-large]SOLD[/size]

Imported from Bournemouth in the UK by myself in 2008 with 69k miles, now 113k miles, this is likely amongst the most well kept E38 7 series you will find in the UK & Ireland.
    A genuine Sport model in Orient Blue metallic, it features sport electric seats, sport steering wheel, sport suspension, anthracite headliner, shadowline trim and 18" M-Parallel alloys (refurbished 7k miles ago by Lepsons UK).
    The interior is immaculate with new BMW OEM carpets, complimenting excellent condition grey Montana leather.
    Everything works on this car with no exceptions; upgraded MK4 DVD based navigation and 16:9 widescreen display, heater controls, cruise control, front and rear parking sensors, all windows, soft close boot, front and rear heated seats, audio system (upgraded speakers and amplifier), CD changer, television (analogue), communications pack, AV in/out, no missing dash pixels etc.
    Original paintwork, corrected two years ago and still like new; always waxed and sealed.
    Full original tool kit and full size 18" M-Parallel spare wheel.
    Four staggered Kumho Ecsta Sports with 60-70% thread remaining, brakes are 50%+.
    Comes with a binder 2" thick with receipts and invoices for all work performed by me with OEM parts.
    Oil services every 6-7k miles, last one 3k miles ago.
    A rarely completed full transmission service at 82k miles (5 speed automatic with Steptronic).
    Full rear suspension rebuild over 2013. Partial rebuild on front end in 2012.
    Intake system refreshed in 2012.
    Recent air-con recharge and battery.
    NCT June 2014.
    Drives, steers and shifts perfectly.
    For sale with an extremely heavy heart, a well known car amongst the online BMW community.

Price:
    Price is a firm €4500 considering condition, but will allow a €4000 sale with the original 4:3 screen and MK2 navigation.
    Text or call any time, all viewings welcome.

RE: 2000 E38 728i Sport - Showroom Condition

Beautiful car always admired it best of luck with the sale

BMWHaus Contributor

Best of luck Stephen its a beaut easily the cleanest e38 in the country did I see you in a e65

Quote Originally Posted by cambo
    Best of luck Stephen its a beaut easily the cleanest e38 in the country did I see you in a e65
    Aye, 740Li E66. Pains me to sell the E38, taxing and insuring two cars this size is just impossible. :/

Beautiful.....

BMWHaus Contributor

Can only imagine if u don't get asking or very near it u should put it away and pray that tax changes for classics or rekindle your love when she's eliable for cheap tax.. the new bus looks sweet the best of luck with it also

BMWHaus Guru

That's stunning!!! Best of luck with the sale, anyone in the market for an e38 will get a peach!

BMWHaus Guru

Incredible car! Truly worthy of "Showroom Condition". Best of luck with it!

BMWHaus Contributor

*picks jaw off ground*

GLWS

Sent from my magical talkie device

Car is sold.