Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desperation

BMWHaus Contributor

Desperation

After looking at many dogs and talking to pure vegetables who don't have a clue about cars I'm in a situation where I need more forum help. I missed out on some nice cars but ye know what I'm looking for, another IS sport or if things get really bad a 320d of some kind up to 2k.

So what I'm asking is, sell me your car what's out there ? I may look at the black IS in Wexford on DD but the seller is either a Labrador of some kind or just doesn't understand basic questions..anyway I'm again taken a few days next week off, so help me what's out there

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Desperation

I'm straight sorry

BMWHaus Guru

Ah now i get what ya meant on facebook lad. Im around today and tomorrow if you want to go look at the one in wex? That one in waterford is meanr to be sold this morn...he had it up on dd for 8 mins he was saying and there was a lad from up here rang him and said he'd be down this morn. Not sure if it went ahead. Give me a buzz sure an we go shoppin

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Ah now i get what ya meant on facebook lad. Im around today and tomorrow if you want to go look at the one in wex? That one in waterford is meanr to be sold this morn...he had it up on dd for 8 mins he was saying and there was a lad from up here rang him and said he'd be down this morn. Not sure if it went ahead. Give me a buzz sure an we go shoppin
    Waiting on him at the moment to come down to Waterford to meet up, hopefully he buys it so i can get the new wagon tomorrow morning

Re: Desperation

E34 525i (2.0) lsd

Re: Desperation

Another clean one just gone up

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Gar

E34 525i (2.0) lsd
    Do it man!!

Power - check
    lsd - check
    cheap tax - check
    in budget - check

BMWHaus Guru

This http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/straight-very-clean-mtech-318is-coupe/6409090

Also the last one I messaged you on driver about the one with 111k on her. Would be got for a song.

BMWHaus Contributor

I know the car personally, doubt it's in the same state now not for me anyway but cheers, looks like a passat is winning, not gone on silver lads