Thread: E90 Options..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

E90 Options..

So this thread is a vague as the title.

A friend was on the hunt for an e90 and she found one. A tidy silver 320d with 17" alloys and a black leather interior.

On the way home from dropping a deposit I was asked, in her words; "what can I change to make it nicer??" I know, endless options! But she's not really into pouring money into a car, but does want it nice and her own.

So, as I'm not really up on the exact options/choices on anything beyond e39s at a push, I ask for advice and opinions on what optiobs are available for her!

First up will iPhone connectivity - what's involved?? Also the addition of a small sub - is there RCA pre-outs on the standard head unit?

Note I have sent her to Google already for ideas, just looking for info from enthusiasts as opposed to pub experts!

Cheers ya'll

Sent from my magical talkie device

BMWHaus Guru

RE: E90 Options..

Most people want Bluetooth & USB/iPod integration. Beyond that the list could be endless as you say.
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

BMWHaus Contributor

Re: RE: E90 Options..

Quote Originally Posted by rebel.ranter
    Most people want Bluetooth & USB/iPod integration. Beyond that the list could be endless as you say.
    What's involved/reccommended for this installation?

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TheRev
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel.ranter
    What's involved/reccommended for this installation?

Get on to Germaniks & he could recommend something. I know a Densions Gateway 500S BT would cover off both jobs in one but its not cheap.
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

BMWHaus Contributor

Nice wheels (OEM or others)
    Rear tints
    Dynavin style head unit (Bluetooth, music streaming, tv, sat nav, reverse camera, DVD all in one)
    Depending on year, LCI headlight and tail lights (although the rears is a big job with needing the boot etc so)

Not in any particular order.