ive feew parts here that i want to see gone. ive no issues with posting parts.
if more info about the parts needed just ask.
il try to add on more and more parts in here, that i just dont want to keep or dont have space for them anymore.

# 30/30 lowered springs. something like 4y old. i bought them brand new my self.
they are actually lower than 30/30 i think seller made misstake. paid about 140 at that time, selling for 35 euros
Picture 227.jpg

# 325i full exhoust with oem box and scorpion tips and cats removed and stainless steel sailencer boxes fully packed with stainless steel mesh and fiberglass hairs. includes outlet manifolds, does not include lambda sens.
perfect upgrade for 320 m50 even 320 m52 and 323 as m52 manifold is no better than m50 becouse of middle outlet pipe has to sharp corner on it.
80 euros for full exhoust ( back, midle, manifolds), can break into pieces
Picture 231.jpg
Picture 230.jpg

# e36 rear shocks in good working order. BOGE AUTOMATIC made in germany. 7euros each
# full rear axleout of 325i including stabilisator. not seen in pict. ideal for somoen who wants to renew his suspention ( sandblast, powdercoat or galvanise, new bushe etc) without being stuck with his car. 35 euros
Picture 232.jpg

# 325i front brake setup. 25 euros for both
Picture 226.jpg

# m52btu25 engine 200 euro
Picture 228.jpg

# black leather coupe door cards, they not perfect but they not bad either. pict to fallow, euro 30 for all 4 of them

# both motorsport front shock covers. one has a crack but it does not effect clamping down. 7euro
$(KGrHqYOKosFFz+3fq8mBRdD3EBBPg~~60_12.JPG

# e36 coupe m3 style lights, there is a dyrty looking spon on back of the passengers light, but thats becouse somoene was trying to make them to be ccm lights. the bad spot is not getting any worse since i got them about 3-4y ago and it does not make any difference in performance of the lights. 20 euros
Picture 178.jpg
Picture 179.jpg

will add more stuff..