Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 318is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

318is

Hi guys. As above,looking for a 318is any color considered,not a mad fan of green however avus would be ideal. Preferably with a sunroof or aircon and has to be a sport/mtech so 97 up would be handy. I know that seems very specific but there must be loads about,just cant seem to find the right one on donedeal or various other websites.
    Thanks

BMWHaus Guru

RE: 318is

Not as many as there were it seems :crying:

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Bm3
    Hi guys. As above,looking for a 318is any color considered,not a mad fan of green however avus would be ideal. Preferably with a sunroof or aircon and has to be a sport/mtech so 97 up would be handy. I know that seems very specific but there must be loads about,just cant seem to find the right one on donedeal or various other websites.
    Thanks
    I know of a really clean one that might be up for sale next week so hold onto your money because you will be kicking yourself if you but something and don't go and look at this.:wink:
    Yes there are loads and most are dogs, there is a 10 page thread on a wanted e36 323.:surprised:

http://m.autotrader.ie/used-cars/index.cfm?fuseaction=photos&carID=201345219567588

http://www.carzone.ie/search/BMW/3-Series/318-is-C/38613914280181640/advert?channel=CARS

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    http://www.carzone.ie/search/BMW/3-Series/318-is-C/38613914280181640/advert?channel=CARS
    I viewed that a while back. 1 Owner full service history up to 93,000 i think. Philip Cork was enquiring about it last year and the service history was missing afaik.

http://www.adverts.ie/car/bmw/3-series/1999-bmw-3-series-for-sale/1658683

Wouldn't get too hung up on service history go and inspect the car yourself or get a good mechanic to look it over

Personally id go for the green one

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

318is

Quote Originally Posted by E36Austin
    Thanks
    I know of a really clean one that might be up for sale next week so hold onto your money because you will be kicking yourself if you but something and don't go and look at this.:wink:
    Yes there are loads and most are dogs, there is a 10 page thread on a wanted e36 323.:surprised:

As Austin has said hold on to your money, it will be well worth it if this e36 pops up for sale. Very clean!!

Super4 BMW
    www.facebook.com/super4bmw
    www.instagram.com/super4bmw
    www.super4.ie - Early 2014

Anymore details lads? Went to see a techno violet one in meath yesterday,amazing color ! But it was over heating matrix was leaking and the arches were rusty :crying:

Anymore details lads? Went to see a techno violet one in meath yesterday,amazing color ! But it was over heating matrix was leaking and the arches were rusty :crying:
    The one for €1500 on Adverts?

Interested to know what E36 is coming up for sale? (Purely out of interest cause I'v too many as it is)