Thread: Car washing bay.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Car washing bay.

Hi
    Is there some place around Dublin with mutliply bay high pressure car wash?Tried some petrol stations before and every one was looking at me like wtf doing 2BM,long queue on my back etc.Besides putting 2e every time you need water to rinse stuff could be costly lol.
    Thing is I live in apartment so no options to clean my car.
    Will snow foaming and just rinsing off do the trick at some petrol station(i know half ass but i really don't want to use all that dirty equipment.

Thanks.

BMWHaus Contributor

Car washing bay.

There's a few wash bays at the texaco at airside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Car washing bay.

Yeah i know,that is the one that i used in the past.There is only two self service station tho.There was something like 5 cars waiting for me to finish.Then every time you need a water you need to put 2e(5min or likes) so imagine doing one wheel,2e to rinse when finished,onto next wheel another 2e to rinse when done(5 min is not enough if you know what i mean).Well i didn't try to put shit loads of coins straight away lol may be that would do the trick hahaa.

BMWHaus Guru

Tesco Clarehall, 2euro jobbie for few minutes and it does be quiet enough but I have seen the lads wash their horses their from time to time

Is the place down beside lidl on the malahide road wash it yourself?

BMWHaus Contributor

Car washing bay.

Yeah there's 2 bays there and there never too busy either. Forgot about them. Also there's one beside the Elphin pub in a Maxol garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk