Thread: BMW X4

BMWHaus Guru

BMW X4

I saw something on Facebook that the X4 was to be announced today but I hadn't heard of it. Then I saw this on Pistonheads

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=29579

I actually quite like it but I'm sure there will be a wide variety of views! :smiling:

RE: BMW X4

Very similar to the 5 and 3 series gt

BMWHaus Guru

They're really trying to make use of the full range of numbers aren't they... I suppose it's a mini X6, an X3 with "coupe" styling. Makes sense from a marketing point of view. Makes <b>Zero</b> sense from any other point of view though...

Yeah i saw that it's a bit mad looking, have you seen the new 4 series Gran Coupe? Now that looks nice.

BMWHaus Guru

Wasnt a fan of the x6 and glad most were of the same opinion and didnt buy them so less on the road to look at but that looks nice, mini x6 for sure but the smaller size can pull that look off.

BMWHaus Guru

BMW X4

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394130397.434101.jpgthere you go @[JohnH] BMW posted this just now on Instagram

BMWHaus Guru

BMW X4

Put it in a dark colour (black or dark grey) with tinted windows and a good concave dish on the wheels and it'd look well

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ChrispyFish
    Wasnt a fan of the x6 and glad most were of the same opinion and didnt buy them so less on the road to look at but that looks nice, mini x6 for sure but the smaller size can pull that look off.
    I didn't like the X6 when it came out at first, but now I'm taking a liking to them.

The really scary thing about all of these new models is that it is only a matter of time before we see a BMW people carrier :crying: the V3 & V5 v = volks = people. Perish the thought!
    Current Garage:
    e36 Convertible, e63 M6,F82 M4, R53 Cooper S, F57 JCW, R53 JCW GP1, Porsche Panamera, Porsche 991 C4S

Quote Originally Posted by rebel.ranter
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrispyFish
    I didn't like the X6 when it came out at first, but now I'm taking a liking to them.

The really scary thing about all of these new models is that it is only a matter of time before we see a BMW people carrier :crying: the V3 & V5 v = volks = people. Perish the thought!
    Presume you haven't seen the 2 series active tourer?:sad: