A mate of mine went and bought a car in a garage in a certain area of Dublin (SIM I registered). She traded in her old car as part exchange.

Any way, after a day or 2 driving she noticed something wasn't quite right. Took it back as it had a 3 month warranty on in and the garage said come back when it's dry so he can take a better look.

Registered mails have been sent and not signed for because they do not answer the phone to her.

She got a letter from eflow saying her old car went through the toll and charges were due. She informed them she had traded it the car and that she wasn't driving it. More letters from eflow then. She went to the guards and they rang the garage about it. They are now saying the never heard of my mate and never had that car on their premises and didn't sell her a car at all.

What's the deal here? I'm sure it will all eventually be sorted but why would the garage be doing this?

The new car still isn't fixed. They won't answer calls or anything. Think she is going down with guards tomorrow but I find it very strange? Especially for a simi garage no?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk