[align=center][/align]

Well to start... WHAT A CAR!!!

This was a pre sale tidy up that turned into a little more, it was a 1 stage polish but ended up doing 2/3 in certain areas to get the most from the paint. Anyway onto the job...

Some of these photos might look odd, the shed has terrible light for photos and the Speed Yellow is a hard colour to capture!

Engine bay looks like it never got a deep clean in all the years so the nooks and crevices were really letting it down, with the tight areas I wiped out the steam cleaner, im not really a steam cleaner fan, it does the job but not as good as most make out

So steamer out and ready to rock...

Getting there with softening the dirt...

Took this little strip off to get into the corners and clear them out

cleaned up the screws

So about 2 hours of messing about with the engine bay it was about 80% there, so outside with the car to get it cleaned down, detarred, deirioned and clayed for polishing.

Looking abit dull here...

As usual, I always start with the wheels

Wheel cleaner on

Cleaned the heavy stuff off

And applied Iron Cleanse...

Bit of foaming, nice and light to let it run into all the gaps etc

Shuts agitated

Done for now

So all that done the car was taken back inside and had a look at the exhaust tips, gave them a good going over could do with another bit but better then they have been in a long time

Onto polishing and some before pics:

Lights got 2 stages to make them sharp

Before, tape applied and polisher plugged in

couple of passes on the back

2 and was refined a couple days later

Headlights always have a hard life!!

Arches were cleaned out too

Nice!!!!!

After

Wheels were off the car so decided to give them a machine polish and proper seal with some Carbon Collective nano coating

And the protection...

Seat belts were to be looked at too, turns out they are a darker shade of red rather then dirty but I was asked to clean them so onto the job in hand...

Let the seatbelt loose and kept the buckle at the top to avoid any damage while I was cleaning them

Rest of the interior was hovered and didn't need much more, door sills protected help keep them clean for longer.

So onto the after....

Thanks for looking!