Thread: E36 wanted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

E36 wanted

Ok changing the criteria for this, just need some class of decent solid bmw on the road as I'll eventually have to give back the one i have on loan.
    Suppose i'll focus on a E36 for cheap reliable daily that i can tidy up a bit gradually.
    Ideally a 320i but i'll now consider a 318 up to a 325, must be manual, with NCT.
    No compacts

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: E36/E34 wanted

IMO this is the best e36 320i for sale at the minute

http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/bmw-320i-80kmls-nct02-15/6532791

Quote Originally Posted by E36Austin
    IMO this is the best e36 320i for sale at the minute

http://cars.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/bmw-320i-80kmls-nct02-15/6532791

That does look rather tidy. I'M put off though by having to factor in the cost, and time involved in a manual conversion. I need a manual one. I'd happily have an auto in a 7 series or similar, in fact i did and loved it in the big cruisers, but for what i want this kind of car for it'll need to be manual.

Bump.... up we go

RE: E36 wanted

bump......

Re: E36 wanted

Plenty have popped up over the last few days

Quote Originally Posted by Gar
    Plenty have popped up over the last few days

yeah theres a few on there alright, doesnt even need to be as good/flash as those, though they look well. Whatever i get i'll tart up a bit gradually. Just need something to tip around in. Hoping some people on forums may know of a few options other than whats on donedeal and adverts. though that darker IS if still there does interest me. But may be a little too nice to give hell around the filthy, rough back roads i have to drive on

Quote Originally Posted by indigais
    http://www.adverts.ie/car/bmw/3-series/bmw-convertible-msport-after-restore/5023484
    Your car is beautiful, but about twice what i want to spend maximum, i just want a handy daily driver. I will hopefully get something nicer later in the year.

Bump. Going to be stuck for a legal car again soon. Need a runaround. Dont care what engine's in it at this stage as long as its something in decent working order with nct.
    Have seen a fair bit of crap off donedeal at this point. I can wait to get somrthing "good" like a clean 318is or A 6cyl one, but for now i'll consider cheap, manual and tested. Would rather stick with a bmw.