Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18" CSL Reps with Goodyear's - S/H value?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

18" CSL Reps with Goodyear's - S/H value?

Hi all,

I've a set of 4 near mint condition CSL reps, they are 18's with 225x40 Goodyear eagle F1 asymmetric 2 tyres fitted, fronts 95% rear 85%.

Any idea what these would be worth second hand?

Bit dirty here but they have no kerbing or marks on them.

Thanks,
    Neil.

Administrator

RE: 18" CSL Reps with Goodyear's - S/H value?

Not really sure Neil, but if the offsets for the Z4 suit an E46, then you should shift them fairly easily.

Im sure someone will be along to confirm if they'll swap over or not!

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Neilo
    Hi all,

I've a set of 4 near mint condition CSL reps, they are 18's with 225x40 Goodyear eagle F1 asymmetric 2 tyres fitted, fronts 95% rear 85%.

Thanks,
    Neil.
    I bought same wheels of lad on here for 200 for my e39,the tyres weren't great,with good tyres you might get 300lad I know got a set for e46 on donedeal for 250 with 2 new tyres and 2 part worn.

Quote Originally Posted by satumashirt611
    Hi all,

Thanks,
    Neil.
    I bought same wheels of lad on here for 200 for my e39,the tyres weren't great,with good tyres you might get 300lad I know got a set for e46 on donedeal for 250 with 2 new tyres and 2 part worn.
    Well there's no way I'd sell them for that money, they were 900 sterling when bought a few months ago.
    So you're putting a value of 25euro each for as new eagle f1 tyres lol.

BMWHaus Contributor

Well there's no way I'd sell them for that money, they were 900 sterling when bought a few months ago.
    I didn't value your tyres,you asked what your wheels were worth and I told you what I paid for mine and what a friend paid for his..put them for sale and see what you get..reps wont be that popular and people wont pay a premium for them either...I bought 2 goodyear eagle part worn 245/40/18 for mine for 65 fitted with 6 mm left.

MOD EDIT: Wasnt too serious, but lads; keep it friendly! Cheers!

I didn't value your tyres,you asked what your wheels were worth and I told you what I paid for mine and what a friend paid for his..put them for sale and see what you get..reps wont be that popular and people wont pay a premium for them either...I bought 2 goodyear eagle part worn 245/40/18 for mine for 65 fitted with 6 mm left.

Well Lad :wink:, you said 200 without tyres and maybe 300 with tyres so you kinda did value them at 25euro each.
    But thanks anyway, other posters have given a realistic value on the combined package.

BMWHaus Contributor

Well Lad :wink:, you said 200 without tyres and maybe 300 with tyres so you kinda did value them at 25euro each.
    But thanks anyway, other posters have given a realistic value on the combined package.
    ya mean others have said what you want to hear.if yours sell for that good luck to ya,mine will be for sale the day after!!stick them up for sale and we will see.l

The fact the tyres are a good make with 90% thread and the wheels are in excellent condition id say 450e

The fact there not staggered will keep the value down id imagine

BMWHaus Contributor

I'd say they are worth around the 500 mark if all are clean and tyres are as described.

BMWHaus Contributor

A genuine price is going to be asking e450 to get e400. The markets flooded with them at the minute so the chances of getting rid of them are narrowed.