Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gt four St205

Gt four St205

http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=161&i=28710

BMWHaus Guru

Gt four St205

Know of one going for buttons, I'd say 1500 would take it away.

They where never a patch on the Evos or Scoobys of the same era IMHO.

BMWHaus Contributor

Gt four St205

As above no where near an Evo/imprezza of the time and I'd take a mr2 turbo instead!!

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Gt four St205

They're actually a poor car, thry look great but really arent. I mind a mate buying ont and giving ita big of enthusiastic driving one night and it shit itself. It hadnt been abused up until that either. Put me right off them

BMWHaus Contributor

I'd have a GTi-R Sunny/Pulsar over any GT4 or early Evo/Impreza, did a trip over to 10 of the Best in England a few years ago in one, proper pocket rocket of a car, pity about the chocolate gearboxes though.

yea ive always looked at them and had taughts about buying one on more than one occasion but through one thing or another it never happened

was in one a few years ago with a forged engine with anti lag etc and christ that car could shift and ive had some very fast evos and it felt every bit as fast.... as its old skool cool id still consider a mint one if iam honest

Re: RE: Gt four St205

Quote Originally Posted by HealyC
    Know of one going for buttons, I'd say 1500 would take it away.

They where never a patch on the Evos or Scoobys of the same era IMHO.
    Thats a good price the only one I could find is this its nearly 6k

BMWHaus Contributor

Gt four St205

Yea for 6 grand id have another Scooby all day long!!! Although the fuel economy in the gt4 be roughly same as turbo mr2 so not 2 bad!!!!petrol is the only reason I ever sold my Scooby!! I went from 130/140 quid a week to bout 80 in the 318is!!!

BMWHaus Contributor

Friend picked up one there a few weeks ago, noting like our wrx's but it's really not a bad car, if anything it seems very hardy and a lot more linear.. Has anyone any actual experience of the car or just 'drove' or heard about one ? What didn't ye like ?

BMWHaus Contributor

I had one of the older ones for a little while . The wide body type it was ok to drive but not in the same league as an evo or subaru as stated above. One of the lads had a GT4 engined corolla a few years back and that was quick.
    I've no experience of the above car but the livery does nothing for me on a road car.