Folks ,

I'm selling my Fern and have not paid much attention to the ad as I have been having fun with the new motor,so I will post here also.

I have had her since Feb 2013 and have not had one single problem.
There is some bits need doing but if I am correct these are not major or expensive.

Here is the link to the ad
http://www.adverts.ie/car/bmw/3-series/2001-e46-bmw-318ise-for-sale/4838188

As you can see , it appears I either broke or knocked loose the wheel sensor - end result ,speedo does not register and the abs and handbrake light is on, this happened in Hook head on a crappy day when I drove over a rough grass area.
When taking off occasionally there is a judder , as if the exhaust rubber mount is loose.
I did not approach these things out of pure laziness and note them here as there is more than enough know how to deal with these.
There is a rust bubble on the driver rear arch.
This is not taxed or NCTd - the nct ran out the month I bought it, tax runs out this month.
I have given her an oil service twice in my care.
Front control was replaced ,including drop links and tie rods.Car was aligned straight after.
Part worns put on and very little mileage on them as I bought a different set of alloys , the wheels on this are in good condition.

This car has not been used and abused and has a documented history of being looked after and the previous owners were very kind to her.

I was looking for e980 in the land of DD and am happy to talk about a realistic price from anyone here.

And all the usual, very clean, lovely interior etc. etc.

My mobile is 0879620104 if you want to pop out to see.

I am having difficult getting the warts and all pics , these will be up shortly