Thread: E36 amber indi's and trim clips

E36 amber indi's and trim clips

Hi guys, as above looking for amber front and side indicators for a coupe if anyone has any also looking for some clips for the side mouldings. Kildare/Dublin would be ideal! Cheers!

BMWHaus Guru

RE: E36 amber indi's and trim clips

Clips on ebay dirt cheap. Also will get ambers on micks garage cheap enough as well

BMWHaus Guru

Clips on Ebay are cheap but usually can be hit an miss, believe it or not they are cheaper from main dealer most the time

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Bm3
    Hi guys, as above looking for amber front and side indicators for a coupe if anyone has any also looking for some clips for the side mouldings. Kildare/Dublin would be ideal! Cheers!
    Hi There,

I have ambers for a coupe and would also have clips for side mouldings. How many clips are you looking for? Ambers are used but the two front were new about 9 months ago. Drop me an email to :

super4offroad@gmail.com

And I can send pictures.

Hope this helps,

Quote Originally Posted by Super4
    Hi There,

I have ambers for a coupe and would also have clips for side mouldings. How many clips are you looking for? Ambers are used but the two front were new about 9 months ago. Drop me an email to :

super4offroad@gmail.com

And I can send pictures.

Hope this helps,
    Sent you an email yesterday man. Thanks

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Hi There,

super4offroad@gmail.com

And I can send pictures.

Hope this helps,
    Replied to it on the 3rd, did you receive the pictures?

Hope this helps

Hi There,

super4offroad@gmail.com

And I can send pictures.

Hope this helps,
    Replied to it on the 3rd, did you receive the pictures?

Hope this helps
    Sorry for the late reply man,havn't be on here in ages. Decided to hold off on them for a while. thanks all the same