Thread: V8 1M

BMWHaus Guru

V8 1M

Think this was featured in Total BMW a while back, and was built by the lads over at Quarry Motors. Can't find a build thread on it though

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: V8 1M

Is that the one that they have advertised for sale? It's advertised with an s62 when quite clearly it's an s65

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by God
    Is that the one that they have advertised for sale? It's advertised with an s62 when quite clearly it's an s65
    That's the one: http://www.quarrymotors.co.uk/VehiclesforSale.aspx?udt_558_param_detail=514

nom nom nom id say that goes like shit off a shovel :P

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Davy_b
    I'm not sure it would be much faster due to the reduction in torque and availability of torque across the rev range comparing the S65 to the N55TO.

And I doubt that S65 now produces its full potential 420hp due to them squeezing all the exhaust out through that one pipe that runs the length of the car. That setup would be alot more restrictive than the standard M3 dual system.

Quote Originally Posted by DoktorB
    I'm not sure it would be much faster due to the reduction in torque and availability of torque across the rev range comparing the S65 to the N55TO.

And I doubt that S65 now produces its full potential 420hp due to them squeezing all the exhaust out through that one pipe that runs the length of the car. That setup would be alot more restrictive than the standard M3 dual system.
    ah shut up :P

this is no time for sense its a V8 1 series

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DoktorB

ah shut up :P

this is no time for sense its a V8 1 series
    No turbo - No hope!! :P