Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E36 Climate control parts

BMWHaus Guru

RE: E36 Climate control parts

Quote Originally Posted by GazC
    If you want rid I'll take it off you...I'm the "member in need" with a heating issue! Where are you based?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Been thinking about it, if Gaz doesnt take it, I will, will get the rest of the parts and try retrofit aircon before the summer

BMWHaus Guru

If you want rid I'll take it off you...I'm the "member in need" with a heating issue! Where are you based?

Based in Dublin 15. Its boxed and ready to go for whoever wants it!
    [hr]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketron
    Been thinking about it, if Gaz doesnt take it, I will, will get the rest of the parts and try retrofit aircon before the summer
    After having a look at a donor car yesterday - I suspect its an engine out job.

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kdevitt

[hr]
    In D8 myself, I've been doing a lot of looking myself (all online) I think this is possible, Alvis offered me the full kit, pipes and all. I've come to the conclusion is just a serious pain in the balls to retrofit aircon, buttttt people said that about the OBC, and I'm dying to rip off my dash as I had a mishap with an air freshener...

http://www.candlescoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/IMG_2295.jpg

One of the blades of these feckers has got lodged in my ducts and is rattling, driving me nuts!!

So any excuse!

I live in Navan and work over in Maynooth so not too far away...I'll take it off your hands!

Quote Originally Posted by kdevitt

[hr]
    It's not an engine out but front needs to come off to install the extra flywheel on the front of the engine to run the extra belt and while the fronts off you can fit the condensor and pipe work also the panel at the bulk head needs to come off (2reasons) one to remove the bolts that hold in the original heater box and two,to run the air con pipe work,that's the easy bit it's the wiring that's a bitch I was going to do it if I kept the vert but changed my mind and sold the vert but it can be done with a bit of enthusiasm

Re: E36 Climate control parts

Sounds easier to just buy a new car

Also come to think of it the internal ducting is also a little different to the manually operated ones

BMWHaus Guru

I've lost track of who wants this! Drop me a PM to arrange collection.

Cheers