As below. Excellent condition. No holes rips tears anywhere. Includes rear headrests not shown. Seats and 4 door cards all in exceptional condition. I will dye the drivers bolster if required just let me know. The minimum wear will be be invisible then. If it doesn't sell quickly going into storage as this is one of the best condition E36 interiors I have ever had. I never smoke in the car. Missing pocket passengers door as i broke it (use ones on your current interior) very easy to swap across and the top of the cards don't have the strips to stick to the top of the door. Again easy to swap across from your current clapped out interior. Seats have some minor marks which stop them from being perfect. Door cards are practically unmarked. They have explosive seat belts already so won't set off your airbag light. If you don't have this simply don't connect.

Based in Galway possible chance of delivery country wide but this would be FOC so I'd need a PM about where you are etc. Pm for questions or specific pic requirements.

[img][/img]