Thread: E36 minor trim pieces

BMWHaus Guru

E36 minor trim pieces

Bit pedantic I know but I'm looking for the following:

1) Sponge soundeadining of the back of a E36 Coupe door card passangers side mine is missing and I'm getting a small amount of road noise into the car The little sponge piece at the back would be top right corner looking at the back of a coupe doorcard. Can add a pic if required.

2) The Diagnostics lid has broken off now on mine so looking for the little plastic piece the holds the lid to the diagnostics port.

Let me know what ya have be delighted to hear from ya

BMWHaus Guru

RE: E36 minor trim pieces

Have splashguards for both doors i think, will need to check the shed at the weekend

BMWHaus Guru

Hi venom it's not the splash guards I'm looking for its a little sponge in/on the top corner on the passangers doorcard. I guess i can make one if I can't get but would like the correct part. I guess someone with a shit door card might have a spare one...

BMWHaus Guru

Hmmm i also have a set of door cards i took off my own when i upgraded. I think i know which bit you mean. Do have a pic to confirm?

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    Hi venom it's not the splash guards I'm looking for its a little sponge in/on the top corner on the passangers doorcard. I guess i can make one if I can't get but would like the correct part. I guess someone with a s*** door card might have a spare one...
    I have Richard but don't know when I be able to get to them and take a look, iv a set of damages door cards im using the centers off so you can have whatever is left if needs be but as I say, it could be a while

BMWHaus Guru

No prob Chris let me know. Venom I'm working eves this week so should be able to take a pic this weekend. I just thought that I have some of that soundeadning in my spare mirrors so might be able to cut that hmmmmm