Thought this might be a good idea for people looking to get new tyres and unsure what to go for. Put your recommendations/reviews here based on personal experience only.

I was determined to try Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2s as heard nothing but good things about them, but when I got my Rotas they came with Falken ZE 914s (225/45/17 rears and 215/45/17 fronts) which were barely used. Have to say I'm very happy with them and will be buying them again in the future, was surprised at just how grippy they are in wet or dry conditions, so much so that it would be pointless to have a wider tyre front or rear on my car (M52B25 e36 coupe with 2.93 open diff), they're also comfortable and quiet.

I don't have a huge experience with tyres but I prefer these to Pirelli P Zero, Dunlop Sport Maxx, and Goodyear Excellence. Although I thought the Dunlops were good.

Here's a link to them on Eire Tyres:

http://www.eiretyres.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=124&cart_id=51552218.124.10697&sowig an=So&Breite=225&Quer=45&Felge=17&Speed=&kategorie =6&Marke=Falken&ranzahl=4&tyre_for=&x_tyre_for=&He rst=Falken&rsmFahrzeugart=PKW&search_tool=standard &Label=C-B-71-2&details=Ordern&typ=R-212614