Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Guru

e34 M5 Vs f10 M5

Which would you prefer and why???

[align=center]

[/align]

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: e34 M5 Vs f10 M5

I'd have to go f10. Purely because I've been in one and they're unreal, really like the e34 but (gonna get lashed for this) they're a good bit down on my m car cool list, sorry

BMWHaus Guru

I'd have the E34 if it came with that phone

The F10 is just too big for my tastes though, and possibly too much technology. The only car I can think of that I truly desire which is bigger than the E34 is a G-wagen!

BMWHaus Contributor

F10 for me too, and in 5-7 years when some poor bastard has lost his shirts and pants on one il buy it off him!

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by michael320
    F10 for me too, and in 5-7 years when some poor bastard has lost his shirts and pants on one il buy it off him!
    And then you'll loose your shirt and pants because the warranty will have ran out. The very thought of a modern BMW without a warranty scares the beejeeus out of me.

I'd have the F10.

Progress is progress.

And I actually thinks its a much better looking car.

Would have to have the Performance Pack on it as that extra 10hp makes all the difference. :P

BMWHaus Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by DoktorB
    And then you'll loose your shirt and pants because the warranty will have ran out. The very thought of a modern BMW without a warranty scares the beejeeus out of me.

I'd have the F10.

Progress is progress.

Would have to have the Performance Pack on it as that extra 10hp makes all the difference. :P

Agh jesus....here we go again...

In all the BMW's ive had in the last number of years only one had a warranty and they wouldn't fix the problem it developed because they couldn't figure out what was wrong....Bollocks to that, and never again...

Actually.... I hope people are less inclined to buy cars with no warranty in 5-7, it'll make it cheaper for me!

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DoktorB

I'd have the F10.

Progress is progress.

Agh jesus....here we go again...

In all the BMW's ive had in the last number of years only one had a warranty and they wouldn't fix the problem it developed because they couldn't figure out what was wrong....Bollocks to that, and never again...

Actually.... I hope people are less inclined to buy cars with no warranty in 5-7, it'll make it cheaper for me!
    Have you popped the bonnet on one of the new cars yet??

Just make sure you have a good nappie! :P

BMWHaus Contributor

I spent the weekend under the bonnet of one, an engine is always going to be an engine....

BMWHaus Contributor

Unless in under the bonnet of the yellow merc off top gear the other night

BMWHaus Guru

Theres a wiring loom going to the throttle body/intake manifold area on my M135i. This loom is similar in size to the entire engine loom that feeds into the ECU of my E36 M3 and on the M135i this is just for the gubbins on the intake.

Ad engine is just an engine.

But theres a hell of alot more things bolted to modern engines as compared to old.

Anyway F10 M5 FTW!

And hopefully nobody will have put too many miles on them all so we can buy warranties for them. lol