****** 100% IRISH BUILT ******

Hi Folks,

Over the years I have always felt we do not make enough of our own products here in Ireland and thus we have to rely on outside companies throughout Europe and farther afield to obtain certain automotive parts.

Whilst this is not a bad thing by any means I still strive to find Irish companies that can design, produce and supply products for the aftermarket parts sector here in Ireland. Through doing so I have been able to find a very new company coming to market called "SF3 Engineering".

SF3 Engineering is a small Irish start up business that currently manufactures uprated Polyurethane bushes to very high standards for all things BMW. SF3 Engineering have found a small gap in the market when it comes to rear differential bushes for BMW's and thus are currently producing bushes for the following models of BMW's :

E30 Differential bushes - coming soon
E36 Front & Rear differential bush kit / and separate
E36 M3 Evo Front differential bushes
E36 M3 Evo differential bush kit
E46 Front & Rear differential bush kit / and separate
E46 M3 Front differential bushes

This is just the start of things to come from SF3 Engineering as over time they plan to expand the range further offering to cover more models and more applications.

Super4 are delighted to announce we shall be adding SF3 bushes to our inventory thus they will be available to purchase through us. For all enquiries in relation to SF3 Engineering products please email us with your requests to :

super4offroad@gmail.com

I would like to wish James at SF3 Engineering all the best in his future challenge and Super4 shall be more than happy to help and support SF3 where and when we can.

E46 Rear differential kit :

E36 Rear differential bushes :

E36 Evo Rear differential bush kit :

Thank you for reading,