Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BMW wheel alignment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BMW wheel alignment

Lads do anyone of ye know how much it costs to get 4 wheel alignment done from BMW.

BMWHaus Guru

BMW wheel alignment

About 200 euro

BMW wheel alignment

My god that's pricey. I think I'll just go on a hunt for a good tyre centre who knows what they are at.

RE: BMW wheel alignment

Dave mc canns in blanch comes highly recommend for bmw alignment cost about 60e

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2055231162/2

BMWHaus Guru

BMW wheel alignment

Quote Originally Posted by kendo
    My god that's pricey. I think I'll just go on a hunt for a good tyre centre who knows what they are at.
    Not really when you see how long it takes and the equipment they use. Everything is adjustable on a BMW

Phoenix tyres on Jones Road would get my vote!

BMW wheel alignment

Sorry lads I should mentioned I'm not in Dublin so that's not an option. I'll have a look around locally I'm in kilkenny I was going to go to BMW Waterford if the price was reasonable but 200 is too much.

BMWHaus Guru

Sorry lads I should mentioned I'm not in Dublin so that's not an option. I'll have a look around locally I'm in kilkenny I was going to go to BMW Waterford if the price was reasonable but 200 is too much.
    Try Travers over in Hebron, they have a good set up and charge reasonable prices. They did the e36 for me when I put on the coilovers.

http://www.jamestraversgarage.ie/wheel-alignment-tyres-kilkenny.asp

BMWHaus Guru

Think I was charged 45, but my mechanic rang ahead, they may quote a good bit more to cover themselves in case of rusted bolts etc.

No hassle or try ATB in Hebron aswell

BMW wheel alignment

Quote Originally Posted by Ketron
    Try Travers over in Hebron, they have a good set up and charge reasonable prices. They did the e36 for me when I put on the coilovers.

http://www.jamestraversgarage.ie/wheel-alignment-tyres-kilkenny.asp
    Cheers thanks some one who works for them is actually living across the road from me so I'll nab him when I see him.

Re: BMW wheel alignment

Dont go to the hassle, just swap me for my 320i

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2