2 9.52%
  • just use it for information diy's etc

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: members posting

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: members posting

Great forum for asking questions, getting answers, points of view ect. As far as model superiority is concerned not here considering I have the bargain bucket of cars and I am still here. :wink:

@[Lucifer]
    you'll get no backlash unfortunately the 30 second rule stays (it was 1 minute) as it helps combat spam , i have'nt really attended any meets lately as have been too busy so cant help there im afraid

with regard to reviews i do try to post content regularly but just been busy lately but just to note mods are not the only one who can post reviews members can also create their own threads.

a car of the month can most defintitely be setup if members want it thanks for the feedback its appreciated.

were not mind readers lads and if you want/feel stuff should be added just ask and we'll do our best to make it happen

i have to say actually the site runs quite well, steady pace in the posting and it usually is good stuff worth reading. New members are regularly arriving too but wish they would get involved a bit more not only posting but meets or C&C's in dublin and limerick.

have to give a huge thumbs up to cab at super4 too while were on the meets subject the man has gone out of his way with regards to the blanch meet a true die hard bmw nut

I think this site is great its coming along nicely,i dont post on driver anymore due to a few members there and plus the crowd here are a lot more welcoming and willing to help which is what i feel will really make this site grow because at the end of the day its all down to the members.

The only negative thing i would say about here is the logo i think its been brought up before but it really does need to be changed,maybe some sort of competition between members to see who can create a better one and we'll all vote on it :-)