1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: members posting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

members posting

dont worry its a not a "place is gone dead" whine :happy:

more a brainfart we had 160 members log on today but only 17% posted today just curious to see if anything can be done to get those who view to interact more i fully understand that the majority just use it a resource and dont like posting and thats fine

quality over quantity is always better but for those members who dont really post and those that do could you vote on the poll if you have time thanks (its a private poll also)

also while im here are members happy with the site how its running etc , do you have any suggestions or ideas for us i feel we have a good team in place now the site stable spam is pretty much non existent ads are locked cleaned and edited in a timely manner and so on

im probably blabbing on is a leedle bit drunk :happy::happy:

(please note poll cant be viewed on tapatalk go to webview to vote if using tt)

BMWHaus Guru

RE: members posting

Site is great no issues whatsoever keep up the good work everyone!

BMWHaus Guru

Re: members posting

I'm generally on here using phone so tapatalk all the way but the site works for me anyway! No problems, and safe to say I'm on here more than any other forum and by far it's the best I've signed up to. There's none of the bullshit that's on the 'other' site and none of the egotistical M owner superiority shit either. Much friendlier here and a great site to be part of!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

I'd use it more for browsing most of the time, not because I'm not interested it's just I'm never near a laptop and can't fully engage in car chat on the phone so I would just read the content posted by others. As far as posting about my car is concerned, it's still on hold for the moment

im the same at the moment ger not doing much with the car other then servicing hoping to have a nice big write up on it over the summer and a nice mountain meet/drive for the sites 1st birthday

BMWHaus Contributor

I am not doing much at the moment but will have a update to the 328 track car build next weekend :wink:

BMWHaus Guru

members posting

Wheres Geof gone?

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Wheres Geof gone?
    Posting on driver again it seems.

id love to give you an answer but iv none, his absence is noted he was a good asset to the forum and a decent lad in the flesh

BMWHaus Guru

I like posting hence this post. The waiting 30 secs between posts is harsh if I'm bored at work I like to tab browse the site. Sometimes i read 2 threads or more and want then to comment one after the other but can't grr. Killjoy when I've only a 1min to kill.

Critisim/Ideas
    Not enough regular content. No regular reviews. No regular comps (eg car of month on driver not necessarily an actual prise needed. Need technical write ups reviews etc. No one keeping show/event section regularly updated.

*awaits backlash