Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: islamic religion in Britain

RE: islamic religion in Britain

i cant find the doc from last night but this article published in the paper covers the jist of it http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1161855/Britons-HATE-Britain-The-Muslim-extremists-hell-bent-segregation-integration.html it is however the daily mail so take it with a pinch of salt

this documentary covers both sides of the argument better its very good if you have the time this evening give it a watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhQkIFdEKU0 you will see that ordinary decent muslims even hate them , they went to a completely neutral country like canada and try to cause absolute mayhem

Heads up: the video has very short graphic scenes of women being stoned

Extremists in any religion should never be taken as a fair representation of the entire organisation. Islam is a religion of peace but the Quran is taken hugely out of context by some, much akin to how the likes of the Westboro Baptists purposely mis-interpret the Christian bible for their own gain.

BMWHaus Contributor

I can't quiet understand it my self,why someone would leave their home and live in another country and impose their culture on the host country. Surly if their original country was that good why leave in the first place. When integrating into a new society you should live by the host countries customs and contribute to society as a whole given that you chose to live there in the first place. It's gone so wrong in England that Christmas is banned in certain English burroughs.
    There is a speech by an Australian politician who welcomes all nationalities, but clarifies while you live in Australia, accept Australian values if you don't like it f##" off. It's in relation to religious pictures in schools which were offensive to non Christians.
    I have worked in foreign countries and respect all their traditions and customs whether I agree/understand them or not.I have watched Muslim religious tv and if I were to apply that logic I could find it deeply offensive as a Christian but should I impose my views no way.
    Rant over

Program on rte 1 now "my brother the islamist"

BMWHaus Contributor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xwPVgRaROA&sns=em

BILLY CONNOLY...fuck religion!!!
    He's right too... To much bullshit.

BMWHaus Contributor

islamic religion in Britain

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Steve320
    Yeah but you see that's only a very slim view on a much wider scope they have on minorities eg they're anti gay laws etc. Which are horrible.