After seeing a discussion regarding mosques on a uk forum earlier and watching a documentary on bbc1 tonight regarding extreme islamist's in the uk ( shocking stuff they have a big problem)

I went to look up the muslim population over there and stumbled across this I recall reading it in a paper or online last year have a read of it http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4112/islamization-britain

Iv never really bit into the whole religion thing yes im Catholic and I go to funerals ,communions, christenings etc but personally I believe religion has been the cause an enormous amount of pain and grief on humanity throughout its existence so I just want it clear I personally couldn't give a shite if your a catholic protestant jew muslim or whatever it makes no odds to me.

Watching the program tonight bbc highlighted a lot of former gangsters were now being recruited inside prison and picked up upon release by "islamic brothers" one guy had just served a 6 yr sentence got straight out and went to an offo in london with other islamist extremists to protest about alcohol being sold they dont want it sold in "there neighbourhood"

Another two ex jailbirds now supposedly religious believers standing outside a mosque telling the ordinary english public to get off the road and dont walk past the mosque that its there holy ground they dont deserve to walk past it

It really really pissed me off they way they seem to think they can just take over the country and claim it as there own they believe drink should not be sold and want there own laws put in place as well as building mosques like mad then theres the terrorist faction of the group I won't even go into that

Id day the brits grandparents who fought in ww2 now would be turning in their graves if they saw what was going on

Im not English and I believe whoever wants to come into a country and make it a home has the right to do so (take the pakistani's they integrated very successfully) what I don't fucking agree with is people that come in and demand and expect everything to change basically to make it into a smaller clone of there own country they have london pretty much wrapped up at this stage

The police and mi5 id say are under huge pressure trying to monitor terrorists on there homeland now and keep a lid on everything imo its a dangerous time for the brits and something will pop over the next decade we all know how much hatred a percentage of muslims have for western countries yet they come over and live amongst them makes no sense to me these so called extremists should be deported immediately with no option for re-entry into Europe or the uk

Anyway just needed to get that off my chest as it slightly alarms me as unfortunately we're usually not far behind the uk and I for one do not and would not want ireland to follow a similar path

The world has become far to small