Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terraclean

Terraclean

Im thinking about getting this done and ive been quoted €160 plus €25 extra if i want to get the induction side done,what are peoples opinions on it anybody here get it done?

BMWHaus Guru

RE: Terraclean

Quote Originally Posted by Chris P. Bacon
    Im thinking about getting this done and ive been quoted €160 plus €25 extra if i want to get the induction side done,what are peoples opinions on it anybody here get it done?
    Cab (super4 site sponsor) Think he said they came to him for €130

Price is spot on i6's are slight dearer then 4 pots

Member had it done in his 325ci the other day

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    Cab (super4 site sponsor) Think he said they came to him for €130
    Is there the only 1 place in Ireland that does it?,i got the quote from this crowd http://www.terracleanireland.ie/

Is there the only 1 place in Ireland that does it?,i got the quote from this crowd http://www.terracleanireland.ie/
    One of my mates had his 325 done last week took it out for a spin that day, it was far smoother and the revs on gear changes weren't as harsh I would say its worth it for sure

BMWHaus Contributor

Terraclean

East coast alloys do it. Aidan Birminghams in Baldoyle do a b.g version of the terra clean which is the same but using different brand products. I think he's around the 250 mark as he also treats the engine oil with a flush and does an oil and filter change after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just thinking about this the other day,wanted to get this done at some stage plus intake/throttle body/icv/ccv/egr cleaned as well.

lol at Ed China =D

I'll be getting the BG version done with the BG flush by Dave Stokes in Glasnevin next week. Let you know if the fuel economy/oil life figures they quote are realistic.

BMWHaus Contributor

Terraclean

Dave stokes in atlas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Terraclean

The Terraclean worked its magic on my 318is with a noticeable increase in smoothness, throttle response and fuel consumption. I can definitely recommend it, price depends on 1 or 2 large canisters being used. 2 is more expensive but really gives it a good cleaning out, they will also call out to your home or work which helps.

Super4 BMW
    www.facebook.com/super4bmw
    www.instagram.com/super4bmw
    www.super4.ie - Early 2014