Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Any Mountain Bikers/Cyclists?

Added this little beaut to my collection. Arrived today. Had to go out on it straight away and get it good and dirty!!

BMWHaus Site Sponsor
    Unit 50 Parkwest Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 12
    edited post

BMWHaus Contributor
    I've a merida road bike, love getting out but this year was a joke. Only used a handful of times. I find it very helpful for the enduro sessions.

Cork last weekend 15/10/2016

BMWHaus Guru
    Ha when you said Enduro...I thought you meant actual Enduro, as in the MTB type

Gravity Enduro series just been announces for 2017...likely going to do Ballinastoe, Ticknock and Carrick

BMWHaus Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Colm_D View Post
    Added this little beaut to my collection. Arrived today. Had to go out on it straight away and get it good and dirty!!

Looks good Colm, I gather the Vitus bikes are very good, two of the lads I go on spins with have Vitus full suspension bikes and they're faster than me

BMWHaus Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Don B View Post
    Ha when you said Enduro...I thought you meant actual Enduro, as in the MTB type

Gravity Enduro series just been announces for 2017...likely going to do Ballinastoe, Ticknock and Carrick
    I enjoy watching the MTB'ing but cant do it all..... I've done it a few times and it was great craic.

I just bought a Cervelo S3 frameset, swapping over all components from my current Cube Agree, get stuck into the winter season now.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BMWHaus Contributor
    Went out on my first proper dark mountain bike ride the other eve!! Some laugh although ya wanna be wide awake in the dark lol
    He didn't fall just put the bike down for a min!!

My poor bike resting in the office the next day

BMWHaus Guru
    That's brave Mick, cycling at night's one thing but mountain biking at night is a different story altogether!

BMWHaus Contributor
    Mountain biking at night is great craic. Surprisingly popular, which you only realise once you get out at night! A good torch for your lid is essential!