Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scumbags joyriding in Ballymount Industrial Estate

BMWHaus Guru

Scumbags joyriding in Ballymount Industrial Estate

Anyone see this?

Pure scum

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/ThreeTrending/shocking-footage-of-reckless-driving-at-modified-car-rally-goes-viral-30289611.html

BMWHaus Contributor

RE: Scumbags joyriding in Ballymount Industrial Estate

Some Dublin radio station put it up on Facebook and people went berserk about it stating it was stolen and not a modified car etc and shouldn't be associated with modified car cruises its a disgrace as it is wasting tax payers money to fix the light poles etc

BMWHaus Guru

I would have thought the answer would be we, modified car owners and drivers, need to come out in force in public in someway to condemn this kind of behavior. Other wise we will be forever stuck with the stigma.

BMWHaus Contributor

@venom that genuinely is a really good idea

BMWHaus Guru

Easy scape goats we are. Loads of mongs standing around watching.
    I'm sure no one made a satement and the guy that done it smoking weed and playing his xbox in his mam's house right now laughing. Would be a waste of more money prosecuting him. Needs his balls cut off so he doesn't reproduce.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

its not in ballymount ,its just around the corner near my place . one car a month or every few weeks goes on fire on this street for last few months

BMWHaus Guru

Probably all getting benefits from the state to go out an do this kinda thing. Pure scum no respect for anything or anyone.

I don't see it being a bad thing I got a few slaps as a kid from the parents, made sure I didn't turn out like this...

BMWHaus Contributor

In my opinion the fellas are a bit old for a few slaps off there parents , I think the Northern Ireland style of punishment beatings would do the trick nicely maybe they wouldn't go flashing if there mates had their pelvis broken or shot in the knee ,
    May be considered extreme but its only a matter of time before some person gets hit by
    A wannabe drifter ...

BMWHaus Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Steve320
    In my opinion the fellas are a bit old for a few slaps off there parents , I think the Northern Ireland style of punishment beatings would do the trick nicely maybe they wouldn't go flashing if there mates had their pelvis broken or shot in the knee ,
    May be considered extreme but its only a matter of time before some person gets hit by
    A wannabe drifter ...
    My point was, there is no harm in it but doesn't happen now a days as much as it did years ago.

BMWHaus Guru

Scumbags joyriding in Ballymount Industrial Estate

Quote Originally Posted by Valdelisbmw
    its not in ballymount ,its just around the corner near my place . one car a month or every few weeks goes on fire on this street for last few months
    A red m3 with a f***ed Vanos could be next