I've had this car for only a few months with the intention of getting her back on the road but I've the e30 there too and don't have the room for them both so up she goes for sale!
It's been a long time since this car has been on the road with the exception of me driving it up from Dave g's a few months back. It does need mechanical work brakes, arms, shocks, tyres etc and the body work is more brilliant pink than red! In saying that the engine is very strong a pulls great through the gears I know Dave spent a lot of time and effort getting her to run right. At some stage in get life she's had a slight tip at the rear that was repaired badly so it would need redoing (depends how fussy you are) this really is the only significant piece of rust that's on the car the rest of the common areas they rust are clean. I'm sure with some detailing the body could be back to some standard. If I had the space I'd put it in a shed and resurrect it again in a few years these are hard to come by so I know I'll regret this. When that engine Is fired up it sounds amazing!

Brilliant rot E34 M5 1990

Mileage circa 100k

Split rear cabin (very cool)

Half leather electric interior

18" M pars (pretty sure they are reps I've never checked)

Needs a loving home to bring her back to glory!

I will get photos, exact mileage tomorrow. Car is located in rathcoole
There is no log book with the car but I have all the paperwork to get a new one issued it's a fairly simple process.
Contact through pm please.
Any questions or comments welcome.