Thread: E34 M5 For sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BMWHaus Contributor

E34 M5 For sale

I've had this car for only a few months with the intention of getting her back on the road but I've the e30 there too and don't have the room for them both so up she goes for sale!
    It's been a long time since this car has been on the road with the exception of me driving it up from Dave g's a few months back. It does need mechanical work brakes, arms, shocks, tyres etc and the body work is more brilliant pink than red! In saying that the engine is very strong a pulls great through the gears I know Dave spent a lot of time and effort getting her to run right. At some stage in get life she's had a slight tip at the rear that was repaired badly so it would need redoing (depends how fussy you are) this really is the only significant piece of rust that's on the car the rest of the common areas they rust are clean. I'm sure with some detailing the body could be back to some standard. If I had the space I'd put it in a shed and resurrect it again in a few years these are hard to come by so I know I'll regret this. When that engine Is fired up it sounds amazing!

Brilliant rot E34 M5 1990

Mileage circa 100k

Split rear cabin (very cool)

Half leather electric interior

18" M pars (pretty sure they are reps I've never checked)

Needs a loving home to bring her back to glory!

I will get photos, exact mileage tomorrow. Car is located in rathcoole
    There is no log book with the car but I have all the paperwork to get a new one issued it's a fairly simple process.
    Contact through pm please.
    Any questions or comments welcome.

Administrator

RE: E34 M5 For sale

Best of luck with the sale Dermot - would love it myself, but sure am in the same boat; no space; that and being flat broke! :P

BMWHaus Contributor

E34 M5 For sale

Found this photo on the phone I'll get more tomorrow

BMWHaus Guru

swap for an e36 318 is :tounge::tounge::tounge:

Best of luck with the sale, wanted this myself last year and had a good look around it its well worth saving IMO

BMWHaus Contributor

SOLD without viewing to someone who knew the car before I had it. Lock her up :smiling::smiling: