Lads, I'm in a bit of a pickle! The tyres on my e92 are completely fucked, so bad in fact the car is not safe to bring on road! I want to get the wheels refurb'd so need to get the wheels off but the I don't have a spare set to leave on the car!

Is there someone with a spare set of 18inch wheels in the Dublin/Meath/Kildare areas to suit an e92 that I can borrow for a week or two! So I can get the refurb and tyres sorted. I can promise that when your wheels are on my car, the car will still remain unused and on my driveway as I won't be stuck for a car! I just simply can not risk other road users safety or my own, or my girlfriend's safety by letting this car leave my driveway with tyres in such a bad way!

I haven't been driving her much recently but the missus has and only when I was leaving the BMW show in straffan on Sunday last did I really notice these was something terribly wrong!

I can collect and drop the wheels back no problem and I absolutely promise they will only be fitted to the car to keep it off the ground as I have no axle stands or spare set!

Anyone got anything suitable? Let me know please!

Thanks!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2