Folks,

I managed to get my hands on a few Sample Kits from the lads over at 50Cal, and Im looking to get a few people to review the products. Kits are priced at 15 GBP so I dont want to hand them out to someone who is just going to say something like; "It done a good job". For anyone familiar with Detailing World, you might know the Review Section - Im looking for something similar; but not so intense!

So....who do I choose; well, someone who can write a review! If you are interested in trying the 50Cal range and are willing to do a bit of a write up, and what to get your hands on the kit, free of charge...what do you need to do?
If you've written a review before, post a link; otherwise, choose a product we sell and do a review of it. What you thought of it, compare it to other similar products, pros/cons, etc!
Example

The best / worthy reviewers will receive a sample kit for your efforts.....and will have the pleasure of doing another write up! :P

Please dont enter just to get a few free products! If you aren't willing to do the review/write up, please dont take the opportunity away from someone who will!
As honest feedback from other people, is better than me saying that product X, Y & Z are excellent!

The kit contains:

100ml Ambush SuperFoam
50ml Retaliate Wheel Cleaner
50ml 20:20 Glass Cleaner
50ml Fortress Liquid Polish
50ml Precision Interior Dressing
50ml Berry Bomb Air Freshener
15ml Pentawax
10ml Cammo Wet Look Tyre Dressing

A few other goodies; microfiber cloth, foam applicator and sticker.

Thanks for looking!
Dave