Ok lads time to sell my vert.Please note that car needs some work so if you are looking for a 100% car I'm sorry but that's not the one.

1995 e36 320i Convertible M52B20 Montrealblau with Saffron sport leather interior.

S314A Aussenspiegel / Fahrerschloss beheizt Door mirror / drive's lock, heated
S341A Stossfänger komplett in Wagenfarbe Bumpers completely in body colour
S391A Verdeck dunkel-blau Softtop, dark blue
S398A Verdeck EM halbautomatisch Softtop, electromech. semiautom.
S428A Warndreieck und Verbandstasche Warning triangle and first aid kit
S438A Edelholzausführung Fine wood trim
S481A Sportsitz Sports seat
S508A Park Distance Control (PDC) Park Distance Control (PDC)
S520A Nebelscheinwerfer Fog lights
S554A Bordcomputer V mit Fernbedienung On-board computer V with remote control
S687A Radiovorbereitung Radio preparation
S925A Versandschutzpaket Transport protection package

Car was bought of Ronan(Bart)in 2011 with 92722 miles on the clock.Service history booklet is still in Ronans possession together with spare key.Car had a few things done at David Prentice BMW(I had everything pm'ed by Bart at driver.net but unfortunately due to some bugs all my pm's were wiped out.
Service history(after my purchase):
-at 92727 oil and filter change and master clutch cylinder together with brake fluid change done by Barts man
-at 96020 new water pump,thermostat,expansion tank and coolant flush done by Dicko
-at 98641 oil and filter change together with fuel filter change at Byrne Motor Works an Bmw Indy
-at circa 106k(can't find last invoice)oil and filter change at Byrne Motor Works an Bmw Indy.

I have also changed spark plugs,serpentine belt,intake boot and front brake discs(Brembo)and front brake pads(Textar)

Top is in good condition as it was kept unused by last owner(hard top),just need a good wash and some protection.Car came out from factory as an SE but it was transformed to Sport used genuine Bmw parts(front and rear bumpers and side skirts)

Good points:
-4 genuine 18' BBS rx2 with good rubber(they could use some refurb and one of the tyres is punctured)
-genuine AC Schnitzer lowering springs
-genuine AC Schnitzer mirrors
-Remus rear muffler
-very rare BMW OE Nardi Woodline Steering Wheel
-car had a full respray in 2007
-car had a full interior re-trim in 2007

Bad pionts:
-car needs a suspension overhaul as it is not as firm as it was when i got it
-there is some whining noise coming from centre rear at certain speeds(my bet is on diff)
-there is still original factory clutch in her so it could use a new one as it is engaging high
-there is no headliner as it was ripped so i just took it out
-there is some rust on the side of bonnet(not visible from outside)
-no tax and test

Pictures taken two days ago(car is dirty,sorry no time lately):

Current millage:107,4__

Price: 1500E ono

Thanks for looking.
Jacob