[align=center]

[size=xx-large]Introducing 50cal Detailing[/size]

[/align]

We're very excited to annoucne the addtion of 50cal Detailing products on our website!

A bit of background to 50cal Detailing; based in Belfast, there 3 main guys behind it; a Detailer (David), a Chemist (Jonathan) and a Marketing guru (Morgan). I met with Jonathan and Morgan recently and I am very excited about the plans they have going forward. Currently there are 12 products available, but they have a few more ready for release soon, with more to come down the line.

50cal's mission is to revolutionise the world of automotive detailing. There are many different valeting supplies on the market but most are of a poor quality, rebranded, and made using outdated chemistry to meet minimum standards. Their products do not aim to meet this current standard but to create a new standard entirely, several ranks above the rest. Their detailing products offer durability and longevity, allowing your money to stretch further.
They manufacture their products in-house and have their own on-site research and development laboratory. They source our raw materials from all over the world, and this allows them to add products to their detailing arsenal as and when you need them!

They supplies for every purpose, including wash, wheels, polish, wax, finish and interior. We look forward to you joining the 50cal Detailing Regime and giving us feedback on their brand new range.

Over and Out!!

I've been testing their products and I have to say, Im very impressed. And from speaking with the lads, I cant wait for them to release some more of the range that they are going to release soon! If their claims hold up; there are a few products that could be potential game changers for some aspects of Detailing!!

Retaliate Alloy Wheel Cleaner; this is the first product I tested, and when I seen the results I was mad keen to try the rest! Wheels hadnt been cleaned in months....this was using the product neat, but assured had it been diluted 3:1 and with light agitation, the result would have been the same. For wheels cleaned regularly, the dilution rates would be far greater!!

You might have seen this already....if not, here's a quick video (this might not work on a phone)

There are two snowfoams in their range....
Combat Neutral Snowfoam; its snowfoam and shampoo. Use as a snowfoam in the traditional way. As shampoo, add to your Wash Bucket that is filled with water, give it a blast of the power washer, and you've a nice thick foam to safely wash your car.

Ambush Snowfoam; for cars that dont get TLC too often and need heavy dirt lifted safely. 50cal claim that it is the closest to a touchless wash that you'll get - as you know, there is no such thing as touchless - and its wax safe too. For regular washing, Combat is sufficient.

Quick video of their snowfoam dwelling on the car. I have before and after videos, but they arent uploading from my phone properly. I will do some proper videos in the coming days.

One from the lads themselves....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozZTQGEAcRw

Penta Wax - SOOOO easy to apply and buff. The wax is nice and soft so is easy to get onto the applicator and spread. The tin it comes in is actually handy too, easy to hold onto. Smells great also.
Here's a quick picture of the beading if gives

There are lots more products available, and I hadnt time to try test them all, and the ones I did get to try are hard to show of pictures or videos - 20:20 Glass Cleaner is brilliant, and their Precision Interior Dressing leaves an excellent finish and smells nice too! I was impressed enough by what I did try, that I knew I had to get their range in.

Check out the full range here!

Thanks for looking and any questions, please, FIRE (excuse the pun) ahead!
Over and Out!
Dave