Thank you for the comments and the thanks, appreciated guys :smiling:

@ eddiem74: thank you for your kind words! Let me know how it went but if you are coming from Cotton Candy like me I think you will be impressed :wink:

@ Curran: cheers Dave, it was my pleasure!
As you know this is my daily so although at night and for the winter time going forward she now has a nice and warm Garage during daytime she will still be outside and exposed to bad weather so there will be beading shots for sure :smiling:

@Owen E46: thanks a million Owen, glad to see the work and write up has been appreciated :happy:
I am extremely fussy and know what I want as an end result.
The paint has some skretches which will have to be machine polished away, some other panels which have gone past correction and would need to be repainted, other panels where you notice a very slight and minimal different shade in colour.
Having said this for those areas which are without marks, swirls and skretches the paint is nice and deep and not flat which is what I was looking for :wink:
I don't know about you but the more time I spend on the car detailing it the more things and imperfections I notice :sad:
I think it will be just a matter of time before I take the car off the road for three months and get it completely repainted. Possibly next year once all mechanical work is done and dusted :hehe!: