Quote Originally Posted by Harry-E36

@Owen E46: thanks a million Owen, glad to see the work and write up has been appreciated :happy:
I am extremely fussy and know what I want as an end result.
The paint has some skretches which will have to be machine polished away, some other panels which have gone past correction and would need to be repainted, other panels where you notice a very slight and minimal different shade in colour.
Having said this for those areas which are without marks, swirls and skretches the paint is nice and deep and not flat which is what I was looking for :wink:
I don't know about you but the more time I spend on the car detailing it the more things and imperfections I notice :sad:
I think it will be just a matter of time before I take the car off the road for three months and get it completely repainted. Possibly next year once all mechanical work is done and dusted :hehe!:
I'm the same way when it comes to detailing, every new scratch I can spot the next time I clean the car, just got back to Ireland last Saturday and by Sunday I was tackling the paintwork by covering up the stone chips (unsuccessfully). will be going back over to England and will be bringing the da and a load of polishes with me to sore my own car out.

As I said before, your car will be very easy to spot stretches but on the flip side looks unbelievable when paintwork is corrected