Quote Originally Posted by Owen E46
I'm the same way when it comes to detailing, every new scratch I can spot the next time I clean the car, just got back to Ireland last Saturday and by Sunday I was tackling the paintwork by covering up the stone chips (unsuccessfully). will be going back over to England and will be bringing the da and a load of polishes with me to sore my own car out.

As I said before, your car will be very easy to spot stretches but on the flip side looks unbelievable when paintwork is corrected
Thanks a million Owen, appreciate it :wink: Avus Blue is just sooo nice when clean... just yummy !
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone
I am aware that I love detailing but today I understood up to what point…
To cut a long story short I was waiting for the rain to do some beading shots on the Pentawax so as we had a break from the rain at lunch off I went to take some pics as requested :wink:
This is the way the car looked as I approached it:

And a closer shot to the beading:

To say I am impressed is to say the least. A friend of mine blew some air on the hood and there were no more drops to be found. They just completely ran down the hood as if they never were there in the first place!
Car still looks pretty clean and I have only washed it one week ago today! Happy out :smiling: