Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 325ci Modding Help??

RE: 325ci Modding Help??

Right spacers a bit of low refurb the wheels, detail it and drive then in ideas will come along

RE: 325ci Modding Help??

Quote Originally Posted by ciars
    Serviced and suspension overhaul.
    Detail the paint.
    Pressed plates.
    Fresh set of staggered 19s.
    Lowered for stance, not dropped to the floor.
    Spacers as appropriate.
    Rear lip spoiler - is it an SE or M Sport?
    Freshen up the headlights.
    Rear OEM LEDs - not the cheap ying yang versions with broken LEDs and condensation.

Load it up with tax, test and juice, enjoy it.

It doesn't even need the likes of an Eisenmann if on a budget - sounds super out of the box!
    Yea its an M Sport alright

Just have a list done on eBay

Eibach Pro Kit
    Spacers
    Smoked Depos
    Smoked Rear LED's
    Smoked Sides
    Black Grills

Seemingly he is telling me the wheels are very clean so when it gets detailed they will look well with the spacers and drop...

He wants to go with the blacked out look anyway just hope it looks as well as it did on mine.. The lights that are on it are all wrecked and faded anyway so i suppose a change is not that a bad idea..

Yea also the headlights will get a god scrub hopefully will look well..

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

325ci Modding Help??

I think E46's can look very well in OEM and modified guise all dependant on how it's done. The guys have made some very nice suggestions which will update the car and still keep it looking classy at the same time. I think putting a little more time in to the wheels that go on the car coupled with some nice low will be the big payoff. The CSL's are no doubt classic looking wheels and work very well but so will other wheels which shall also make the car that little bit different from the rest IMO.

If she has the go then I would subtly give it the looks to match. My choice of wheels would be :

Either way it's whatever he decides he likes and I wish him lots of enjoyment with car, and get him to get some pics up . If you need anything just ask, happy to help.

Super4 BMW
    www.facebook.com/super4bmw
    www.instagram.com/super4bmw
    www.super4.ie - Early 2014