Folks looking for some opinions please.

Currently my 2004 530D SE has what I believe to be standard suspension but with Dynamic Drive - VIN decoders show option S229A for Dynamic Drive but no code for suspension so i'm guessing it is just standard suspension.

I want to lower the car (not looking at coilovers) so i'm looking at both the Eibach Pro and Sportline kits.

I've been told to use sport springs like the Eibach kits I need to combine them with a sport shock which is fine as my shocks have 171k miles on them and I was going to upgrade them also - is this true can anyone confirm?

"M Sport" suspension is/was not available for cars with Dynamic Drive apparently but "Sport suspension" is/was available - what the difference between the 2 is I have no idea but I want to stick with an OEM shock so I am looking at Sachs which apparently where used for option S226A "Sport suspension".

I want to tighten her up as when driving over bumps slowly she is very floaty - mind you hitting roundabouts at any kind of speed and she sticks to the road - guessing thats the Dynamic Drive kicking in.

I'm thinking of going with Sachs "Sports suspension" shocks and an Eibach Sport kit but my one worry is will this rub on the arches with 3-4 people in the car especially since it has 19" Syle 172 Spiders all round.

Should I be looking at a Pro kit with Sport shocks instead maybe?

Cheers all