Thread: Courier trouble

BMWHaus Contributor

Courier trouble

I bought 4 van wheels of ebay uk last week.booked ups to collect wednesday.they didnt collect.same thursday and Friday. No explaination.parcel2go who I bookef them through just keep saying they are sorry.this is no use to me and since asking for a refund they wont reply.the person I bought the wheels off on uk wont respond either as they are sick if them not collecting..anyone get a refund off parcel2go.my doe is booked for this coming friday but I niw wont have the wheels so will have to cancel. Advice please.

BMWHaus Site Sponsor

Courier trouble

If you have email trails with all correspondence James then email one big email containing all emails sent to Parcel2go telling them that if you do not receive your refund you shall take the matter to the consumer ombudsman.

Did you pay for collection using a credit card/Paypal etc? If so open a claim with the respective party looking for cancellation of payment or refund. You will also want to be compensated for DOE cancellation fee so make them aware of this also.

Hope this helps,

Super4 BMW
    www.facebook.com/super4bmw
    www.instagram.com/super4bmw
    www.super4.ie - Early 2014

BMWHaus Contributor

Re: RE: Courier trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Super4
    If you have email trails with all correspondence James then email one big email containing all emails sent to Parcel2go telling them that if you do not receive your refund you shall take the matter to the consumer ombudsman.

Did you pay for collection using a credit card/Paypal etc? If so open a claim with the respective party looking for cancellation of payment or refund. You will also want to be compensated for DOE cancellation fee so make them aware of this also.

Hope this helps,

Super4 BMW
    They contacted me a few minutes ago saying how sorry they are(USUAL SHIT) saying for a extra 35 euro they would get a different courier to collect monday.i replied and said it was their problem and they should pay the extra.that or refund..the person in uk with my wheels now wont answer emails either as she is not impressed.gonna book collection with barry from deliverit.ie. .no tracking but always collected..

BMWHaus Guru

Courier trouble

Quote Originally Posted by satumashirt611
    Quote Originally Posted by Super4

Hope this helps,

Super4 BMW
    They contacted me a few minutes ago saying how sorry they are(USUAL s***) saying for a extra 35 euro they would get a different courier to collect monday.i replied and said it was their problem and they should pay the extra.that or refund..the person in uk with my wheels now wont answer emails either as she is not impressed.gonna book collection with barry from deliverit.ie. .no tracking but always collected..
    Afaik Deliver-it can track. I've done it 2 ways. If the guy who collects leaves a DPD docket you can use that no to track or a their website just call them up and ask them.