Anyone ever used these on any of there cars?? I hear they are very big on the VAG scene over here and looking for a few reviews on them..

The reason i ask is because i just found out that a local garage that do a remap from them and have done loads of diesels and i see on their facebook page they recently remapped a stock E92 M3 and got 15HP ( No proof )..

I need a map pretty badly on my car at the mo cause the cold start with the new system is too loud and i want that deleted and the Engine Management light is on cause i have gotten rid of the OEM cats.. Also with the system i have on the car i should get 40 to 50hp over stock and 30 ft lb..

Now i know Evolve in the UK are the best out there and i loved their map on my last car but this is local and handy for me and all i have heard are good reviews and a bonus that its 1/4 of the price..

The car will be on the Dyno before and after the map so ill be able to see the results of the map and also its a custom map as i sent my map thats on the car now over to him yesterday..

Cheers