1998 M3 Saloon

NCT: 04/15

TAX: 08/14

Located near Galway City

PM for contact info

I’m considering selling this as I have only put about 2k miles on it since September 2014 & I feel it’s being wasted on me, being parked unused outside most of the time.
I took it to the Offaly Meet a few weeks ago & it hasn’t done 5 miles since.

South African built car, as such it comes with a great spec as standard: extended leather, sunblind, sunroof, climate control, cruise control, 6 disc changer, auto-dim mirrors, Air Con.

It had 1 owner in SA (a BMW executive IIRC) who racked up 28k kms in only a year.
After which it was imported to the UK where it had 2 owners who did about 40k miles over 8 years.
In 2007 it was imported to Ireland & over the next 7 years Ger put roughly 27k miles on it.
I purchased it from Ger last year after looking at a few others.

It has been well looked after and this shows both in the car & in the history with it which has a lot of substantian reciepts over the years including mechanical work totalling €4.5k in 2007/2008
I’ve spent over 2.5k on it in my ownership between maintenance, bodywork & wheels/tyres to keep it at the standard it deserves.

3 keys, all original glass (bar the windscreen) which has the last 5 digits of the chassis number etched into each pane.
Classic insurance is available to over 25s @ €350/Y which offsets the tax costs somewhat.
Extras:
Z3M steering wheel
Electric Vaders fitted to saloon frames
High spec Clifford alarm with 2 fobs
Supersprint cat back stainless steel exhaust
Carbon fibre GruppeM style intake
X-brace
Braided clutch & brake lines

Here’s a thread with more information & pictures: http://www.bmwhaus.ie/forum/showthread.php?tid=945

There is loads of receipts that I need to look through I’ll post up more relevant information when I get a chance to look through it.
I can assure anyone in the market for an E36 M3 that this is worth a viewing.

PRICE:
€6500 on contours with nearly new tyres or
€6000 on polished motorsports with poor tyres

As it sits now on the contours :

On the polished motosports:

Note: spoiler has been removed