Folks,

Very pleased to announce yet another range! This time Detailing Shed has joined forces with The Wolf Pack!

Quite a few of you will know the name Wolf’s Chemicals and might have heard of Jesse O’Connor, but here’s a brief background…..

Since 1994, Wolf’s Chemicals has been producing commercial car care products, which can be found in just about every supermarket and auto parts store in Hungary. Near the end of 2009, Wolf’s Chemicals embarked on a mission to develop the ultimate line of professional detailing products and joined forces with Jesse O’Connor of Apollo Auto Detailing, who is arguably one of the world’s finest detailers.

After seemingly endless testing and developing we can say with full confidence and pride that as a team, our mission has been accomplished. Our detailing products have been developed by professional detailers for professional detailers, so you can rest assured that each and every one is useful, versatile and meets the highest of standards.

The Wolf Pack

Anyone who browses the Detailing World forum, will have heard of Wolf’s and know that their products come highly rated. While we don’t quite have the full range yet, we do have most of the products. Importantly, we are supplying the products that are needed to maintain the products you are buying. For example, to get the full potential from the Nano Sealants, they should be washed with Nano Shampoo and not washed with regular shampoos as these, over time will block the nano structures. If you have Wolf’s on your car and you’ve noticed the coating seemingly dimish for this reason, fear not as we have the Nano Quick Detailer which revitalises the nano structure.

I wont list all the products, you can find them here! The ones I do, Ill try keep it brief, but some I think that will interest you…

BodyGuard – nano coating with Si02 and Teflon™ - Super-hydrophobic, UV, acid and caustic cleaners resistance, increased scratch resistance over Wolf's HardBody which has impressive scratch resistance.

Nano Clean & Coat Wheel Cleaner – safe for all wheel types and adds nano protection as it cleans!
When the contamination moves out, nano technology moves in leaving a solid layer of protection, which makes maintaining them even easier.

The Mask - Temporary protection against bugs, scratches and small stone chips. It’s a clear, spray on film that dries to a hard shell and will help prevent damage from bugs, minor scratching and can even help prevent stone chips....spray on, it will dry flat and clear on its own; just use shampoo and water to remove it.

Going to a car show?? Got a bit of driving to do before you get there? Car will be destroyed in bugs, flies and dirt? Not anymore! Use The Mask and simply wash it off when you get there….here’s a quick video of removal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJycZjwIJKU

I could go on and on about the range, but if anyone has got any questions, fire ahead!

Cheers,
Dave